Property ID : 11APC
Properties for Sale in Petworth £422,000 Guide Price - Detached
* Hallway * Kitchen * Lounge * Study / Family Room Family Bathroom
* Three Bedrooms with 1 En-Suite * Garden * Gas Fired Central Heating * Double Glazed Windows * Garage & Drive *
Rosewarnes are pleased to offer this large detached centrally located home offering spacious living accommodation including 3 bedrooms, lounge, study and Kitchen / Diner with gardens and garage.
An early internal inspection is recommended.
EPC RATING: 71
TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 101 sq mt
The accommodation comprises of:-
Porch canopy with part glazed front door.
Nice hallway with entry phone system (not checked), alarm box, radiator, down lighters, smoke alarm, “Heat Miser” central heating control panel for underfloor heating and power points. Stone floor which continues through into the kitchen. Under stairs storage with door leading to garage.
Compact, smart room with low flush white w/c, single radiator, sink with mixer taps, towel holder, down lighters, fuse box and single window.
Spacious room running width ways with views onto the garden.
Window, down lighters, power points. 2x single radiators, TV aerial point, 2x wall lights, coving, heating controls for underfloor heating, patio doors into the garden.
Good size room for many uses.
Window, down lighters, power points and telephone point.
Large modern kitchen at the front of the house with side access door.
Integrated oven and hob (Samsung oven tbc) with stainless steel extractor above (ELICA). Plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine. Set of cream base and wall units in a cottage style with black handles. Dark wood work top with breakfast bar. Half tiled walls, down lighters and ceiling lights, coving. Space for fridge/freezer. “Ideal” boiler and heating control system. Power points and wall light.
Stairs up to first floor.
On the left hand side a full sized door opens into a large storage area with hanging pole.
LANDING: Large airing cupboard with shelving. Single radiator, alarm pad, skylight window, down lighters and loft hatch.
MASTER BEDROOM & EN SUITE:
Good size room to the rear with storage.
Window to rear overlooking the garden, coving,
up lighters, down lighters, 2x large walk-in storage cupboards with internal lights. Power points, TV aerial point (unchecked).
En suite shower room: Shower with sliding glass door, fully tiled shower, half tiled room. White sink with chrome mixer tap, chrome towel rail, window and down lighters and wall light.
Front aspect room.
Window, single radiator, coving, power points, up lighters, down lighters, dimmer switch, TV aerial point. Built in wardrobe with shelves and rail.
BEDROOM 3 (single):
Great children’s room with separate sleeping area.
Window to front, coving, down lighters, TV aerial point, power points, single radiator. Under eaves area with 2x wall spotlights.
Generous size family bathroom with new shower cubicle.
White bath suite and sink with chrome mixer tap and vanity unit under. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls, window, down lighters, extractor, wall light, chrome towel rail, shower attachment on bath.
GARDENS & OUTSIDE:
Double gates into driveway, parking for 2 cars. Various shrubs and trees on the boarders. Stone paving around side of building – side access to kitchen.
Water tap, porch light, porch canopy. Other side of house gives side access to the rear garden. Outside power point.
GARAGE: Power, up and over door, twin florescent lights, concrete floor.
From Rosewarnes Offices in Market Square, Petworth proceed out of the town in a Southerly direction on the A283 towards Chichester. Continue over the mini roundabout past the Fire Station take the next turning right into Martlet Road then right again into Pound Close and number 11A can be found in the far left hand corner.
Strictly by appointment with Rosewarnes, Tel. Petworth (01798) 344134
Make the right move by buying and selling your house in Petworth, West Sussex with Rosewarnes and Harrison Bridger Limited
- These particulars are set out for the interested parties and purchasers as a guideline only. They are intended to give a fair description but not to constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, distances, orientations and other statements/facts are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of facts.
3. The floor plan is published for convenience only. Although it is thought to be correct its accuracy cannot be guaranteed and it does not form part of the contract. NOT TO SCALE.
- The property including services are believed to be in good working order, however, nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise nor that any services are in good working order. Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries and investigations before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. The photographs appearing in this brochure show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken. Certain aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken and it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as displayed in the photographs. Furthermore no assumptions should be made in respect of parts of the property which are not shown in the photographs.
6. Any area measurements or distances referred to herein are approximate only.
7. Where there is a reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of any part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained and these matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
8. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by a way of statement of fact. If there are any points of particular importance that need clarifying before viewing please do not hesitate to contact our office.